Little Blue Table

This little table was a Kijiji find.  It's a lot easier to buy furniture online right now since I don't have to take the girls in and out of the car.  Also it's a for sure thing instead of trekking to Goodwill, finding nothing and walking away empty-handed.


I have to admit that I wasn't too sure that a coat of paint was going to save this table. It's kinda ugly, yes?  But it was nearby and the price was right.  Once again I used Benjamin Moore, Waterfall and sprayed the original hardware with Tremclad, Hammered Brown.




A little mod podge & paper to perk up the drawer fronts and drawer bottom. 
She's not so ugly anymore, huh?




sharing over at Cassie's:

Primitive and Proper


6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable - loving the drawers -
    Your newest follower - would love to have you visit and follow back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not ugly anymore!! Lovely choice of color and the paper detail is super cute!!
    Love the lamp too, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the paper with the paint color is gorgeous!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crow! You've got vision! Usually I pick on weird Kijiji ads but I had to pipe and say WOW... a little paint, a little wallpaper, and you took something that a schmoe like me would just walk past in a furniture store...and turned it into something Sarah Richardson herself couldn't have come up with. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! I love the blue color and the papered front

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! looking at the before pic, I would have NEVER thought of using it as an end table, but it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete